Join us at the Edge and connect with other like-minded artists who, together, help create and promote the local art community!
- 25% off gallery rental
- Discounts at select shops such as Cre8ive Supplies and Mitchell’s.
Advertising in the Exchange
- We are very excited to announce the addition of two new large screens that are available for our members to promote their work. One screen is on display in our gallery window at 611 Main, while the other is in core of the exchange district across from the Free Press Café on Arthur Street. Members are invited to submit 5 images of their work to be featured in the Edge Slideshow rolling on these screens. Please send images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As an Edge Gallery member, we want to help you promote and sell your work. Our retail space is available to members year round. (20% commission)
Member Shows, Sales and Fundraisers
- All members are invited to participate in our open Member Shows during the year. A great mix of different styles, our Member Shows are a great chance to show what you’ve been working on without the stress of a solo show! Not to mention, we like to hold our Member Shows on First Fridays, so food, people and entertainment are just a given.
- Edge Gallery members are encouraged to propose and facilitate workshops in our gallery and studio spaces. This is a great opportunity not only to show off your skills, but also to build a following and help raise funds for The Edge Gallery. For a breakdown of workshop guidelines and fees please email Elise at Elise@edgevillage.com
Monthly Featured Member
- Members are encouraged to apply for our Monthly Featured Member space. Featured artists are invited to display their work in the gallery front window.
Artist Profile on our Website
- To help further promote (and brag about) our artists, we have put together an online gallery as an additional tool to help artists showcase their work. To create an artist page for yourself, please send a profile picture, a short bio, and any links you would like to include to email@example.com
For a printable version of our membership form, click here: Edge membership application form
To begin or renew your membership, please drop by The Edge during gallery hours or mail in our application form if you can’t make it down. For more information about a membership at The Edge Gallery please email Executive Director, Elise Nadeau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you soon!